Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Love 2 year olds!




My camera batteries need to be recharged, but I have a few "funnies" to record. Bryton, our two year old master mind, has created so many 'surprises as of late. These are only a mere two of his recent thoughts that have turned into actions. He emptied all the cups from the dishwasher and filled them methodically with water. I found this tray of dirt sitting like this when I walked in the kitchen with a big mud puddle all over the floor. He has also filled our toilet with many things, including every maxi pad he could find, numerous of Makayla's hair things, clothes, etc. He now also likes to 'help' with the laundry as well and I have to stop him from throwing clothes in to wash. Well today it wasn't clothes. I found the tv remote, a Little People chicken and a comb floating in the washing water today. He has used purple sharpie marker on our living room walls as well as a black marker and a pen on the computer screen, (luckily it was a dry erase marker). I love two year olds!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am constantly finding all sorts of toys; Little People, marbles, Hotwheels, Batman, bouncy balls etc. in the washer. This is both Will and Foxx's doing, they love to stuff their pockets. Will decided one morning that he did not like "Tractor", from the movie Cars, anymore so he flushed the little toy tractor down the toilet to "swim with his poop." Oh lovely. The toilet was out of order for more than a month and housing wanted to charge us a hundred dollars to fix it. Jon about died at the thought and decided to pull on a pair of long rubber dish gloves and take care of the problem himself. In the end Tractor was rescued then thrown away, of course, and Jon got a shop vac out of the deal. He was excited and I'm thinking yippee (rolls eyes).