
Well, everyone knows our kids love animals, especially reptiles. These are from the last week or so and some of their favorite finds. I don't have pictures of the adorable baby gopher turtle the missionaries rescued and brought to us because of the kids' reputation as animal protectors. I also don't have the picture of the Florida Green Anole that Makayla saved from torture at the playground.Here, however, are displayed the cute burrowing frogs, the Georgia Thumpers (the grasshopper) that have grown up in the yard and molted lately into their adult form. The Eastern mud snake was a rescue from terrified neighbors. Bryan captured him and then found out he is the most docile snake in Florida who won't bite. Bryton particularly loved him. He escaped from our tank and hopefully has found his way back to a lake.



6 comments:
If that snake is like Robert's python you will find it under your bathtub in a few years when you rip it out during a remodel.
I have to say, looking at all those reptiles makes me shudder and cringe a little bit. Your kids are way braver than I ever will be!
Wow!! That is so amazing that you have all of those reptiles there! How cool that your kids are so protective of animals and so comfortable with them!! The pictures are just amazing...I can't wait to show them to my boys! :)
Love, love LOVE the picture of Bryton with the snake. I'm actually sad it escaped.
Or did it "escape"?
I'm sooooooooooo glad I have girly girls! I just don't do snakes! More power to you Amanda!
Brother russ,
so that video to dylan. he thought it was cool even though he still hates blogging. ok, you told me to leave a comment of our blog address so here is ours: sixloveaperfectset.blogspot.com see you in the blogging world. and leave us comments!
-megan aka, the girl you tease in the hall way every sunday...
Post a Comment