Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5 Month old Cayd

Well, our sweet boy turned five months old on June 18th. He is growing so big and doing so many things now. This is the face we see at midnight when he decides he wants to eat a little more....who could deny such a sweet petition? If you look, you'll see he is up on all fours. He's been getting there and rocking for a week or two now and will soon be on the move. On the 19th he cut his first little tooth and the others are soon to follow, he is a major drool machine and has to cram something in his mouth all the time.
His cousin Brett is almost 3 months old and practically the same size. These were some of the cutest pictures of them together.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, Cayd sure does like that, eh Bryan?! lol Jon would do that same trick with Ash, Will and Foxx when they were all small. Scared the crap right out of me every time. Now he does even scarier tricks and just can't bring myself to look.

Em Russ said...

Johnny said "sure, Bryan!"

Tiffany said...

I am just so glad you put pics of Brett on here. I have only seen a couple of pictures of him. And I can't believe he and Cayd are the same size. Amazing! Isn't like 5 or 6 months to a year such a dreamy age. It is for me. I just love so much about it. Sad I am missing it with my nephews!