Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo Ops

I just love these pictures of our boys, especially Cayd's cute grins. Gavyn likes to hold Cayd as often as possible and he and Bryton are playing, teasing and goofing off more and more together. They all got their fire fighter hats from the bear festival in early April and still pull them out often to play.

The pool was our way to cool off on an especially hot summer day, unfortunately within about 30 minutes of these pictures with clean water it was turned into a muddy mess from too much dirt and mud, trucks, etc. I think we'll stick to our visits to real pools.

This was Makayla's garden about 2 weeks ago, it's now growing even better, we're hoping to have some food to harvest from it.
One of their most creative forts, boat, rocketship, etc. . I thought this was a cute view of them doing "school" in their club.

No comments: