Well, I found a gray hair the other day that I promptly pulled out. I thought it would be cool to show it to the kids. They too thought it was rather interesting that Mom has one. I said as I get older, I'll get more and more.
Then Gavyn comments, "Then your skin will get all wriggley."
Me :"Yes, I guess it will"
Gavyn: "Then you'll get lots more vines too."
Me: (I had to laugh a little and think what he meant), "Oh, more veins, yes that will probably happen too."
So I guess as we age so gracefully we'll have more gray hairs, wriggley skin and lots more vines all over us, sounds like a lovely process to me :-).
Then Gavyn comments, "Then your skin will get all wriggley."
Me :"Yes, I guess it will"
Gavyn: "Then you'll get lots more vines too."
Me: (I had to laugh a little and think what he meant), "Oh, more veins, yes that will probably happen too."
So I guess as we age so gracefully we'll have more gray hairs, wriggley skin and lots more vines all over us, sounds like a lovely process to me :-).
3 comments:
ha ha! I like to tell myself they don't notice that kind of stuff! I guess maybe they notice but don't care (that's what I'm going to tell myself anyway!)
lol Yes, I have to agree it does sound like such a lovely process. Gee, I can hardly wait! Will is of the mind that I will never die because then who will sing "Jingle Bells Batman Smells..." to him every night at bedtime? I'm not so sure his wife will appreciate my singing so much...
Ha! He is so funny! Thanks for a good laugh.
Post a Comment