
We have some good friends who like to have babies at the same time we do, they are usually just running a month behind ;-). Paris and Bryan have been friends all their lives and Kasey and I just feel like we have. We have pictures of all the babies together, but I can't seem to find them on our computer right now. But Atticus and Gavyn will be 5 this summer, Wyatt and Bryton are just turning 2 and now Ryan and Cayd are 3 weeks apart. We joke that Cayd and Ryan can get married, but mixing Boone blood with Russ blood can be a little scarey.
We enjoyed a great FHE with them this week. Kasey made Resurrection rolls with the kids (cook a marshmallow wrapped up inside a crescent roll and watch it disappear), so creative. Thanks for having us over!



2 comments:
Glad you still love us...Because WE LOVE YOU!
It was fun. We'll just forget about the yucky stuff. :)
You are a bloggin' maniac. I love it. Keep 'em coming.
I cannot get over Cayd's cheeks. Cute posts Amanda! Thanks for always keeping us updated on everything!
Post a Comment