

Well, Dad worked on some projects last Saturday3/16. One was putting together a third barstool to hopefully quit the fights over the two we already have assembled. Bryton decided to help. It would sit a little funny this way.
The boys looked so cute on Sunday before church I had to take some pictures. Gavyn, was not too into them. We'll try again later!


3 comments:
Cute pictures. I especially like the one of Bryton, he is a handsome little fellow. I like the changes you've made to the blog. Looks great! Love the picture of the two of you and the kids.
Love the Easter pics!
And your music sounds superb.
We had fun last night despite everything. We just need to live a lot closer to each other. We'll work on it. :)
Have a great trip.
In response to you wishing Haley a happy birthday: Yeah, you should feel bad since I always call all of your kids and you and Bryan on your birthdays! Get real, Amanda. While I am on here then I would like to say Happy late birthday to you, Makayla and Bryton, and to wish a future Happy Birthday to Gavyn,Bryan, and Cayd for next year, because I know I will forget then too. I know we are all surviving toddlerhood, and you more than me. So rest assured I understand. I was so excited when you made the birthday list for everyone, because I was like "now I am definately going to remember birthdays." Here's to wishful thinking. Love you.
Post a Comment