Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gavyn Got Daddy Goood!!

First off, props to Gavyn. I scare the mess out of the kids all the time by hiding around a dark corner, etc. But tonight Gavyn worked me pretty good. I was taking Bryton around so he could give everyone kisses before I put him to bed. Gavyn got his kiss first and then creeps into Bryton's room and hides in the closet while I finish the rounds. Things were going as usual as I closed the door and turned out the light (it was dark!), and began the bedtime song & prayer (I have an incredible voice). Half way through I heard a rustle over by the closet but thought maybe it was the wind or something. I had done this routine a hundred times before and never heard anything. Anyway, there was soon a little more rustling and I realized it wasn't the wind. So I look over into the corner by the closet; it's real dark there and you can't see anything. Now, what made me about crap my pants was the fact that he didn't jump out at me which probably wouldn't have scared me much if any. Instead he just slowly walk out. That way you have that moment where you realize there is something coming towards you but you don't know what in the heck it is. He couldn't tell how bad he scared me cause I didn't make a noise but let it be known that for a moment, Gavyn made all the scary bedtime monsters I had dreamed up as a kid real again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha lol That is too funny! Way to go Gav! We love to play the hide and scare game at our house. There are some priceless moments of horror and screams! Bryan, I bet you have a fabulous voice too *wink*!

Tiffany said...

Did you pee your pants, or does that just happen in your sleep?