Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break & Family

Yes, we're alive! We were gone for ten days on our trip to Chickamauga. Two very long travel days and a lot of time there. Cayd got to meet his Nanna and Unlces Colin, Devin and Darren and my Dad. He also saw Mimi, Aunt Becky and Hillary again and met Aunt Noel. The kids had a blast playing outside whenever it wasn't raining. They love my Mom's yard! Bryan does too, he managed to squeeze in quite a few plants to bring back to Florida.

Bryan was busy around the house, which he loved. He tiled an amazing backsplash in my Mom's kitchen, did some other jobs around her house and out in one of her rental houses. I was busy watching four kids and got to visit with some friends, with Nanna, and of course with the family.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Makayla. I'm going to copy it for my wall and blog. What a beauty. Liz