Friday, April 11, 2008

Gavyn's Dinner prayer

Bryan calls on Gavyn to say the prayer and reminds him for the thousandth time to begin with "Dear Heavenly Father..."

Gavyn: "In the name of Jesus Christ, bless the food, bless Daddy to finish all his jobs. Bless Heavenly Father to keep the commandments, and bless that the Devil will die, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is way too funny! Jon and I were laughing hard when we read it. Well Gav, I too sure hope that Heavenly Father will keep the commanments and that the Devil will die! hee hee What a sweet prayer, definately one to remember.

The Perkins said...

I really can not stop laughing, that is classic.

I absolutely love hearing a kids prayer, their pure love and innocence are a little piece of heaven every time they pray!

Tiffany said...

Dying laughing. Can't stop! SO, So, So hilarious. Did you guys bust out laughing? I looooove it!

SpaceyKasey said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! I can just imagine his raspy little voice saying it, too. Love that kid!

Marianne said...

ok that is funny. he's definately Russ :)

James and Cari said...

AWESOME! Way to go Gav!