Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Blessed Day

Cayd getting ready for the Big Day
Cayd and his cousin Brett were both blessed today. It was a precious day! They both did so well, no crying during their blessings and we all got to enjoy a beautiful meeting together. These are some special boys we have, we hope they grow up to be best of friends and valiant missionaries! I feel again, so blessed to be a mother. There are so many joys that we can enjoy in no other way. So much love for these special spirits entrusted to our care.
Cayd was blessed to know early on of his mission in life so that he will be able to fulfill it. It is amazing to me to ponder upon their missions here on the earth and I just pray that I will fulfill mine in nurturing their early years.
We celebrated with family after church at our house for a luncheon. We feel so blessed to have family close enough to share these special occasions!
This is the same outfit Gavyn and Bryton wore. Gavyn was only a week and a half and Bryton was 2 months, so we were worried about the fit. It worked, but look a little more like knickers than pants. =-)
A cute shot of big brother, he looks like an angel ;-)
After the "gathering", Makayla set up her own meal for her brothers. I love their imaginations!

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

It's days like that when I'm sad we're away. I'm glad everything went well. We had a baby blessed in our ward yesterday and she cried the entire time... Thanks for posting pictures too. I don't think I've seen a picture of Brett since he was born. Cute boys! Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

The babies looked so sweet in their blessing outfits. I, like, Emily feel very sad that we are missing out on all of these important events in the cousins lives. What a neat story to tell the boys when they get older that they were blessed on the same day.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! That is so neat that Cayd was able to be blessed on the same day as his cousin!
I love your hair cut Amanda!