Tuesday, May 6, 2008

American Idol Look Alikes


Okay, so I was watching part of American Idol with the kids. David Cook is singing and Makayla says, "Mom, that looks like Uncle Paul." I say , "yeah, we've thought that too." Then Gavyn says, "That is Uncle Paul!"
I wish I had the picture of Paul to show a comparison, but I don't have one handy to upload.
Then, Gavyn watches the judging part and says, "That guy looks just like Dad." I have to clarify who he is referring to, he stands up and points out Simon to me. I had a good laugh and Bryan is gonna love it! I guess we have a family of look-a-likes.

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

ha ha ha, I see the resemblance (with Paul, at least!)

SpaceyKasey said...

Too funny! I've thought that David Cook looks like a Russ boy myself. (I'm hoping he wins.)

James and Cari said...

ha ha ha That's so cute! I don't know Paul, but Bryan is a dead ringer for Simon. ha ha ok, maybe I don't agree entirely with him, but Gav's so dang cute, I can't help but say, "you're right!!"