Well, here is our sweet boy, Cayd.
Most of you know that we spent his third week of life in the hospital for RSV (Feb 2- Feb 8). He enjoyed Mommy's one-on-one attention there and got real used to being held and eating every 1-11/2 hours. We have therefore had a transition period this week, learning how to sleep, go longer between feedings, and how to share Mommy with everyone else.
Most of you know that we spent his third week of life in the hospital for RSV (Feb 2- Feb 8). He enjoyed Mommy's one-on-one attention there and got real used to being held and eating every 1-11/2 hours. We have therefore had a transition period this week, learning how to sleep, go longer between feedings, and how to share Mommy with everyone else.
He was on Oxygen for most of the time, it was sad to see him with a cannula in his nose.
This was how we sat for most of the time there, he could breathe better propped up. I enjoyed getting to cuddle my sweet boy and only having him to focus on, but got real tired of television and my back was killing me.
Now we are doing breathing treatments at home, he tries to eat the tube or bat it away with his hands.
We caught one of his cute smiles here, He did actually start smiling in response to us on Feb. 13th, now its our goal to see his cute dimples as often as possible.
Here he is showing off his muscles. He's already 11 pounds and only three and a half weeks. It seems we may have a Chubby Gavyn baby on our hands again.
3 comments:
He is such a cutie! We were not aware that he was sick, but I am so glad that he is doing better.
Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog, now we can feel a little closer to you guys :). That RSV is so scary, I'm so glad Cayd is doing better. Tell everyone hello from us!
I was so happy to get your message about your blog! It is awesome, Amanda! I am so glad that sweet little Cayd is doing better...I was so sorry to hear that he has been so sick! He is just adorable!!
Love you!!
Jodi
Post a Comment