Well, here are a bunch of our favorite pictures of Cayd over the last month. Bryan says I have taken more pictures of him then the other kids, but that's the beauty of digital cameras and I know how quickly they change and grow. The order is a little off, I still don't know how to move pictures once I have them uploaded, oh well.
Big sister Makayla loves to hold him any chance she gets. She is a big help, she tries to calm him down during diaper changes, can burp him and even hold his nebulizer treatment for him sometimes. "I guess having a baby brother isn't so bad," she told us and she has told me a few times she justs wants to marry him when he grows up. I told her I know we are in the South but she just can't do that ;-). She sings to him, recites Nursery Rhymes and yesterday was showing him words and helping his fingers trace the letters as she was "teaching" him.
Bryton and Cayd, he is intrigued by this baby, he's more of a toy that Bryton claims as his. So far no damaging treatment, just snotty kisses, and an obsession with his bulb syringes (he sucks on them and I caught him today trying to use it on Cayd...gross I know).
Sweet brother Gavyn just loves him and will talk real sweetly to him. He and Makayla try to be really good about Germ-X before they hold his hands and touch his face. Today Gavyn was pushing around his rocking chair saying it was a car, if he can survive his lovin' he'll be a tough little boy!
Grandpa George met Cayd when he was a month old. He had been fighting a cold and pneumonia since he was born. This was a cute picture we caught on their first day meeting.









4 comments:
awwww, I remember almost all of those outfits! I can't believe how chubby he is! He looks so old. I wish I could be there to kiss his chubby little cheeks! Thanks for sharing pictures!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Cayd is such a cute little boy!
Like Emily, I recognize those little clothes and am feeling all nastalgic thinking of Carson wearing them and he is now such a big boy. Speaking of big boys, Cayd is already a little cute chunker. I love it! I know I would want to just squeeze the fat rolls on his legs. After looking at these pics of your 4 kids, I am still amazed that you are keeping up blogging. Where do you find the time? Oh, what a procastinator I am. Keep inspiring me Amanda!
Bryan, Hey it's me Kristen (duerkes) Johansen! I have 4 kids to. My oldest boy is named Gavin! I have a boy, Dasani, Girl-Aryana, and girl-Sage. I have also lost a baby whose name is..Kayden!Here is my email Johansenfamily@aol.com. I don't have a blog started yet.
Post a Comment