Friday, February 29, 2008

Cousins' Birthday

Cousin Conner was the first recipient of a Notches gift set. He was real excited can't you tell! All the cousins and Dads had a lot of fun playing with them after cake.
This is for Russ family readers... Amy at 33 weeks with her big boy.

5 comments:

Usako said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em Russ said...

I can't believe how big all the kids are! It's sad that we are so far away! And thanks for posting the pictures of Amy. I barely remember she's pregnant!! :)

Anonymous said...

It has been so fun to read your new posts tonight. :) You are so strong Amanda...I am so impressed that you have been able to have natural births! The notches are awesome! Bryan really should sell those...I would definitely buy some...my boys would love them!

Gladys said...

Hey Amanda I found your blog through Johnny and Emily's and found their blog through my friend Heidi's. I figured if I went to theirs I would find yours. The kids have grown so much. I am so glad you have a blog. It was fun talking to you a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully we can get together soon! Love you-

Gladys said...

I forgot to leave you our blog. It's www.waters-fam.blogspot.com