Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged


Here are some other pictures of things that have been happening besides a new baby.



These are a few pictures of Uncle Blake before he left on his mission to Honduras, he was set apart the next day. We are so excited to have a missionary out again!





Bryton with a bank lollipop, the kids think Wachovia is a drive thru lollipop store.










Bryan took the kids to meet their cousins at the Mardi Gras parade downtown, they came home covered with beads. It was later that night that I took Cayd to the ER.


The one of Gavyn is from the Father- Son camp out. Bryan took Bryton as well, but brought him home at 2am because it was too cold for him. It dropped to 35 degrees at night and they went swimming in the lake the next morning.




I was tagged by Jodi, this was fun!

How long have you been together? 8 1/2 years, we started dating in the summer of 1999

How long did you date? 2 months before we had a 3 month engagement, so 5 months total.

How old is he? 30, I'm almost 32, we are 16 1/2 months different, almost the exact number of days between our first 2 kids.

Who eats more? Him, I always joke that I had budgeted our food bill to double when we married, but instead it quadrupled.

Who said "I love you" first? Him, but I called him back and said it too.

Who is taller? Him

Who is smarter? That's a toss-up, depends on what area of expertise.

Who does the laundry? Me, he will throw in a load, but hates to fold them, although today he did a lot.

Who does the dishes? Me, him sometimes, especially lately.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the top, me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? He does, I'm a wimp about that.

Who cooks dinner? Me, but he's the better cook. I'm fast, but his food tastes better.

Who is more stubborn? Toss up, but he'd probably say me.

Who kissed who first? He asked and I willingly agreed.

Who asked who out? Him. We were at a mission farewell together. He said a prayer in the car and said he wasn't leaving without a date. I was praying he would ask.

Who proposed? Him, in a spectacularly creative way.

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Him, he's in his hometown and never meets a stranger, but I have more longterm friends. :)

Who has more siblings? Him with 9, me with 6

I now tag Emily and Cari, enjoy!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Alright, Amanda! I am so glad you are blogging now. Even though, you are making me look really bad. You just had baby #4 and he just got out of the hospital and homeschooling Makayla and you have time to blog. Okay superwoman I need to catch up on my own blog. You are amazing. I wish we could be there with all of the cousins. You can tell the kids had a great time at the parade. We miss you guys and are so happy that chubby Cayd is all better. love you.

Anonymous said...

I just love you Amanda! It is so much fun to be able to read your blog...the pictures are so cute! The parade sounds like so much fun! I'm sure that must have been a somewhat scary evening for you, though, with Cayd being so sick. I am so glad that he is better! Thanks for being tagged...it was fun to read your answers! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the family! I love the questions and answers. Ooh ooh tag me!