Well, we have had some birthdays in the past few weeks and I wanted to share some of our favorite pictures from these special days...
This is very pregnant Mom with birthday girl, Makayla and her new puppy " Ginger who grows.
Makayla turned 6 on the 16th of January. We started the day by going and getting pictures done because it has been a while since we had any individual ones done of her. This is her posing for Mom before we left. Of course " Daffodil" bunny has to be in the pictures and with us on our trip. The pictures turned out so cute. We even entered them in the Sears photo contest and she won a prize of a 16 x 20 portrait. I can't believe our little princess is already 6. My mom, "Mimi", Aunt Becky and cousin Hillary had made it into town the night before her birthday and so got to be there to celebrate with us. YEAH!!!
This is very pregnant Mom with birthday girl, Makayla and her new puppy " Ginger who grows.
Makayla planned her own party as usual, telling me what she wanted and how to decorate the cake, by far the most important thing at her party. She wanted a "bunny" party (due in great part to her love of the aforementioned Daffodil), where she got to dress like a bunny and the cake looked like green grass and had bunnies on top. I found some rabbit themed things from Oriental trading (Aunt Melanie's suggestion) and this is what we ended up with...



4 comments:
How sweet are those pictures!!! Makayla is such a creative girl- I LOVE her imagination!! I can't wait to see the pics from her 'photo shoot' :-)
I can not believe Makayla is already six! It seems like just yesterday we were in Modesto and she was a baby! Tell her I hope she had a great birthday. And she has the most beautiful hair! I hope you all are doing well.
Wow, fun pictures! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
the oldest 2 are ready for anal, so hot when you sit in a chair, pick em up and just slowly lower them down onto yourcock, feel it just gradually going deeper and deeper
Post a Comment