Thursday, October 23, 2008

What is it with Toilets?!!!?


"Hey guys where did Cayd go?" followed by frantic searching of every room in the house. Where is he? Across the house by our toilet, reaching his little hand in splashing water and smiling like..."You won't believe what I found in this thing!" DISGUSTING!!!!

I start to think, my other kids didn't do this....but yes, the mother memory just fails at times....I now remember the horrible time we found Makayla playing in our toilet with wet toilet paper hanging out of her mouth and hand. When Bryan picked her up, she let out this huge burp. No telling how much toilet water she had managed to ingest....YUCK!!!!

Then there was Bryton who loved to fill the toilet up with whatever was handy....toys, clothes, hair things, bottles, etc. and then proceed to flush and flush and flush.

Yes, toilets were invented to horrify mothers and fascinate kids! GROSS!!!

4 comments:

RyanH said...

ok this is hillarious. Seriously what is it? This reminded me of an experience we had the other day with Coleman. We are working on "wiping" and I had looked the other way, only to turn around and find him holding wet tp. Needless to say we washed extra long that time! I am glad to report no burping involved! :)

Lisa R.D. said...

I'm glad to hear these experiences about Coleman on other people's blogs :)... and here I thought our gross toilet days were behind us... I guess they never are!

So we were in Orlando from October 11-18... Ryan's parents so generously took us and his siblings (and our families). We talked about trying to see you, but we figured that you were too far away and his parents had much of the week planned out. We would have loved to see you though (and every time we saw frogs I thought of your funny blog post!).

*~Becky~* said...

you should remember my fascination with toilets. Mom reminds me constantly about it.

Liz said...

You haven't lived until you pick up your crawling baby and find a roach leg in his mouth!