
(Check out Bryton's face in the close up, a wave washed in just as they took the picture and he was terrified!)
Monday was more of the same, pool, slide, food, and Bryan took the three older kids back to the beach and pool in the afternoon while I loved Cayd, who was struggling to sleep and be happy. The big tree with Bryan and the kids was another adventure. It was in front of our resort. Bryan took Makayla and Gavyn out there when Bryton was napping. They came back and knocked on the door. I open the door and Bryan has his back to me, he turns around with this huge Opossum in his hands. I freak..."No, No, get that disgusting thing out of here and away from our babies!!!" He did, after I took a few pictures (which wouldn't download, but hopefully will later). I'm adjusting to the animals he brings home, there's been the snakes and lizards and frogs, bugs, etc., okay but the dead Black Bear and the alligators and now a opossum...there have to be some limits here!
Anyway, later he tells me the story. Gavyn had Bryan lift him up into this huge tree and is happily playing in the little perch. Then, Bryan hears him literally freaking out, screeching in fright..."There's an animal here!!!" He couldn't jump or get away and Opossums are scary! Bryan gets him down, then traps the opossum on the perch and uses a rope noose to capture the creature. Horribly, ugly, dirty animals...Yuck, Yuck Yuck!


Tuesday was our last day, so we had to pack up everything and then headed back to the beach and pool for a few hours before heading home. I realized I had never really taken pictures of Cayd on the beach in Daytona, so we got a few here. He tried to eat the seaweed, but that was all the excitement for him. He likes to splash in the pool more. Bryton was way into the sand, filling buckets and digging away.
1 comment:
That tree rocks! What a great vacation.
Post a Comment