Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Dance


Downtown Trick or Treat was on Saturday. Makayla's dance class got to perform, as did her cousin, Eliza. The music system had some major problems, but these little 5 &6 year olds did wonderfully. I'm not sure I could have held my composure as well. She is third from the left.


6 comments:

Em Russ said...

she looks so grown up! Funny video! Love it!

SpaceyKasey said...

That picture of her doing the 70's eye thing is too funny. Gosh, she's a pretty little lady.

James and Cari said...

Check out those moves!!! Way to go Makayla! We LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a great experience for her! I *loved* being in dance classes when I was little. She is so cute!!

Tiffany said...

Haley is green with envy. That was so cute and you are right I can't believe how they all held it together when the music kept messing up.
I know this post was about Makayla, but this is the first time I have seen a picture of Eliza where she is the spitting image of a little Melanie.

Jodi said...

My goodness! I Eliza looks just like Melanie, I mean she could be her childhood twin. The girls looked so cute!