
Cayd will be eight months on the 18th and he has hit some major milestones these past few months. He is sitting well, crawling everywhere and being our human vacuum, he pulls up and stands on everything. The picture in the crib was the first time he pulled himself up, just notice the pure joy on his face from his new talent. He is done with all the baby seats and swings, he crawls out. He has seven teeth and is often caught with his tongue sticking out as he feels the new additions. Eating is a mess, but he is doing better opening his mouth up for the spoon. We sure love our Cayders. I can't believe he's almost eight months and can't imagine life without this precious happy boy!







3 comments:
I can't get over how much Gavyn looks like Bryan! I'm impressed I can't remember the last time I got a strike. Way to go!
It is crazy how fast time flies!! He is so cute, that little smile is adorable, you can't help but grin when you look at the pictures!!
I can't believe how much Cayd looks like you Amanda! He is getting so big, I look back of his pics coming home from the hospital, and it just doesn't even look like the same child. He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment