Monday, September 8, 2008

Bowling Fever

So we had some bowling coupons and friends who wanted to play on Labor Day and so off to the bowling alley we went. It was a good time! We only had to have the guys come get out like 5 balls that got stuck. We were amazed that no feet got squashed and Gavyn amazed us with a strike and a couple of spares and ended one game with a score of 105. We may have found a new sport for him.





4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am sad that we never could get it together to go bowling. It would have been so much fun with all the kids! Tell Gavyn way to go and I challenge him to a game next summer. Miss you guys.

wenselgang said...

Russ Family! I always love catching up with you. Your posts are always fun to read because I can always relate to you. Your kids are cute and you both are fun parents! Thanks for always keeping it "REAL"!!!

*~Becky~* said...

Bowling is such a blast!! Hillary loved watching the video. She goes "Mommy, I want to do that!" I guess I will have to take her bowling when I am no longer as big as a house and can actually bowl myself. LOL!

Anonymous said...

fun times