
I was looking through recent pictures for blog inspiration. I saw these of Bryton and remembered we had not shared his recent obsessions with these two items...rockets (airplanes, helicopters, astronauts, pilots included) as well as "odorant". Back in June Bryan's parents were cleaning up and passed on to Bryan more of his growing up stuff. This Rocket was one of the many model rockets he built (thus his obsession beginning with blowing things up). Bryton was ecstatic and has since held this rocket, slept with this rocket, and cried for this rocket for 3 months now.The "odorant" comes form getting ready with Daddy. Bryan would pretend to put deodorant on the boys when he was getting dressed and Bryton started sneaking into his stuff and smearing it everywhere. Finally, Bryan gave him an empty container that he then had to carry with him on car rides, sleep with and keep close at hand for easy application through out the days. This morning I found him with a full container again sneaking out of our bathroom. I love toddler obsessions.
2 comments:
Jon too has an obsession with blowing things up, it's a boy thing they never seem to out grow. lol I love toddler obsessions too. At the age of two, Will slept with a soccer ball under one arm, a baseball hat on his head and Ripley, his bear, under the other arm. He always wanted to wear deodorant like dadda too. Now Foxx has the obsession with deodorant and can't seem to walk or run anywhere without jumping every two or three steps. lol
I love the whole obsessions thing, and Hillary is at the stage now where she just wants to be just like Mommy. I wear perfume, she needs some on too, and if she sees me putting on deodorant, she needs it on as well. Its crazy how much our kids want to be just like us. Now I know why Mom always told us to watch what example we set. I can't believe just how much Bryton has grown since ya'll were here during Spring Break.
Post a Comment