I have to let go of the "cute blog" syndrome I suffer from. I don't blog, because it's not "cute", or fun enough, etc, or I don't have the pictures, a new phenomenon now that Bryan takes more of the pics because his work camera is better and his phone seems to get a lot more pics and videos. Regardless, I don't blog even when I have a few moments of "upright" time, so here goes :).
We are moving on March 15th, if everything goes according to plan, which it hasn't thus far. We are moving to Naples, FL in the Golden Gate area, which is highly rural, lots of land and trees and space. We are excited. The house we found is great, larger than all the others we looked at and I like the layout and lanai and yard. We will be a mile from the kids school and the "church" - it's a branch and meets in a middle school right now. The beach is a 30 minute straight shot from our house, along with Sam's Club, Wal-mart, Target and everything else it seems. It will cause us to plan our outings and shopping better. The library is the one exception, it's only about 10 minutes I believe.
Bryan will still be gone a couple or three nights a week, but better than now and closer, less driving, etc. We are renting to make sure this area will work.
1 comment:
"Cute blogging" is fun, but friends are okay with keeping it real. :) That's how my blog has been lately. Life happens and that's what we do! :)
I hope your new place works great for you!! I also hope you keep doing well!
Post a Comment