So Cayd has been practicing the past two days. Bryan had to take my Mom to the airport and drive back up to Leesburg to get his trailer, so he took the older three kids and Cayd and I had a day alone together. I decided to let him be naked from the waist down to practice and have instant feedback. He's gotten a Teddy Graham every time he's been successful. Today, we practiced with underwear. He's catching on really quickly. Maybe waiting till he was 3 wasn't such a horrible idea. Our life has been sooooo crazy the past 18 months, that I decided to wait until the move to even attempt it much.
A few funny incidents:
* He ran outside and promptly pooped on the sidewalk in 3 places as well as pee. I walk out to see him standing on the driveway with his shirt pulled up and nothing else on....i can only imagine what drivers must have thought. They probably just got a good laugh. I made him sit in the corner for a few minutes for showing his body to other people. A bit later, with our first underwear trial he peed on the couch. I walked over and he sits up and says, " I need to go to the corner." I told him no, he just has to help clean up accidents.
No comments:
Post a Comment