Quite a few times lately I have thought "I should record that", about something one of the kids has done, so I decided to do that here :).
Bryton (5) was playing in our new forested back yard and picked up what looked like a piece of black plastic pipe. He holds it up from about 50 yards away and asks, "What is this?" I tell him I'm not quite sure. He drops it down and says, "Oh well, it's probably just from the Indians."
Gavyn (7) offered to say the prayer last night before bed. He prays and then adds, "We thank thee for a Mom who Rocks.......and a Dad who Rocks too." I smiled as he closed and said thanks. He said, "Well you do!" (A sweet compliment when I wasn't feeling like a such a great parent right then). I told him I had some pretty "rockin" kids too. He says "Yeah, when we are listening to music and dancing."
Cayd (3) is potty training. He had gone poop and I had just helped him wipe. I told him to put on his underwear while I hurried to the door, a neighbor just showed up. Of course, he comes running out naked from the waist down, and I excuse myself to cover his "special parts". I return and he comes running up saying he wants to go outside and tries to run out just in underwear. I say, "you have to have on pants and shoes and socks to go outside." Now as a sidenote, in the past these weren't always required, especially shoes, but in our new home there are lots of ant piles, wasps on the ground, and all sorts of new things that bite, cut and sting, so more clothing is a neccesity. He runs off and is back a minute later in underwear and his Lightning McQueen shoes ready to head out. The scenario continues step by step until he finally has on underwear, pants and shoes. Everytime he comes bouncing out like, "Look, I'm all ready" :). I love little ones!!! I keep telling Bryan that he is at the age where you could video everything he says and does, because it is so cute.
2 comments:
Such a happy family. I have a great family too with 10 big brothers and 5 big sisters.
I am the youngest (12 years old).
Thanks for your comment in my homeschooling blog. It is a pleasure to teach you how to make a bonsai pot. I will make an entry in my post for that. Just keep on checking it.
If you happen to visit Malaysia in your next vacation, welcome to Langkawi, a paradise island.
We will know each other better then. Happy to view Langkawistory, a website of our family telling about
events of Langkawi Island.
http://www.langkawistory.com/
We are also making a video clips for business. You will amused by my short films. check it in youtube for
1)FCUproduction: Budak-budak kecil zaman sekarang (nowadays teenagers that really brutal...not a good example)
2)Langkawi Short Film: A boy from nowhere! (Horror)
3)Langkawi Short film: Behind the scenes of a boy From Nowhere That 2 cats are really cute.
The white one is "GENIUS" and the black one is "CHEERFUL". These 2 my beloved cats always follow me around
the village and even peeped on my weird action. They can be my good spy, I guess!!
4)Langkawi Story Documentary: ToptoTop Global Climate Expedition in Langkawi
All of them are just like a family to me. They are also homeschooled their kids but on bot, travell around the
world. How amazing. Their oldest daughter, Selina is about the same age as Makayla. How I wish to meet them again.
They are so kind for giving us their canoe as a present. Right now they are off to Singapore. Maybe they will
come again to Langkawi for Shabeen is wishing to give birth to their fourth baby in Langkawi. Near to their new
family. You are welcome ToptoTop.
5)FCUtv- How to enjoy!
A crazy dance!! But it really can cherish your tired day.
6)Magical Boy - Short Film
It was last year during my homeschooling holiday (around March)
7)Short Film - Im late!
Dr. Ewald is our friend from Austria and had been with us for 15 days.
8)FCUproduction - McD Commercial 2011
They are my brothers.
9)funny two kids beatboxing by heanshin
I was 9 years old. How small I was at that time. My face also had change a lot.
10)Langkawi Entertainment Shows: Cat's Love Story
I really love my cats.I have many lovely cats and a rabbit.
Keep in touch!!
I can't wait to see you guys next week. It is nice to hear what is new with you guys and the next house. see ya soon...
Post a Comment