We've made it. We moved in on the 15th with my Mom"s help. She left this past Thursday after a week and a half. The house is perfect for us, I love it and already feel at home. Mom helped me unpack, register the kids in school, do the first few shopping trips, register the car and most importantly...get a beach pass:). We did get to the library, take the kids to a splash park (where we only had a minor episode of losing Cayd for a moment), and spend a few hours at an extremely crowded beach ! She was such a blessing to us all.
We love our new branch, everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The branch president texted Bryan about coming 30 mins early on Sunday to meet the Stake President with me....a little suspicious. Well, they read our names into the branch and then had Bryan stand as the new Elders Quorum president. Things can move fast in Lord's work I guess. I proceeded to pass out in RS so they pulled Bryan out of Elders Quorum. We seem to know how to make an entrance. We think we have a plan for the future. A beach chair that will recline when I need it. Right now there is no place to lay at all,
2 comments:
Amanda this is so amazing... What a day at church. Thank you so much for giving up on the "cute" blog because I really want to know how everything is going for you guy. And who has time to talk on the phone sometimes? Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, thanks for sharing. I have been wondering how everything is going. I am so glad everything is going so well. :) I need to call you. :)
Post a Comment