![]() |
| Bryton on his first Day of Pre-K. He was sooo excited. He didn't start until October, but has gotten the hang of school pretty good. I still can't believe he is old enough. |
![]() |
| Well, this was our version of Pumpkin Carving this year. I was too weak to pick up more than one pumpkin at the store, so I only got one. The kids were just as happy to stick on the funny faces as they are to carve one, it was done in 20 mins with no mess to clean up. We may keep this tradition. |
![]() |
| Can you tell, this awesome pumpkin has three separate faces, thankfully Cayd wasn't interested. I would rotate the different views on our porch periodically. |
![]() |
| Bryton's creations from Pre-K. I love that they are a very hands on happy school. Just like our Brytie. |
![]() |
| This is what happens when you put stamps in a Pre-K treasure box and Mom is asleep and Dad is busy. It wasn't washable ink either ;-)!!! |
![]() |
| Cute brothers finding new ways to use a tube for a tent. |







4 comments:
I love the pumpkins!!! that is cool.
Gavyn could be Bryan's twin! They are all so adorable!
Fun!! I am all for no-mess-pumpkins! :) We did markers this year. Great plan.
I love this picture!
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0AQ3wow5Xko/TM96m1gZyHI/AAAAAAAAByM/G3zQ8g91Pow/s0/100_2410.jpg
When I downloaded the original I resized/resampled it and put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom. This girl is gorgeous and I really do love her good looks. The picture is very clear and sharp so when I first put her on display she appeared to be directly in front of me and that is really cool. When I was standing there looking at her and admiring that gorgeous face and her good looks I really wanted to spend a few minutes kissing her. I felt a little embarrassed but since I was alone with her in the privacy of my room I finally leaned close and began kissing her. When my mouth and lips touched her mouth and lips for the first time it blew me away! The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like she came to life and our lips were really touching as I began kissing her! I was beside myself. I couldn't believe I was getting to kiss such a good looking little girl! I took my time with her enjoying each kiss to the fullest. I am really going to enjoy having this little beauty on display life size in my room!
Post a Comment