Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Uncle Donald's Farm - Then and Now

We went to Uncle Donald's Farm the first time when Gavyn was about 18 months old with his cousins.


Here is Gavyn with Makayla, Emily and Haley

Gavyn had his fieldtrip to Uncle Donald's Farm this month. I got to be a chaperone and we rode the bus, because they are always begging to ride (their school doesn't bus kids). We got to pet and feed lots of the animals. Gavyn would fill his pockets with the feed and distribute one at a time, so he always had some left when the other kids were done. He was a little scared to milk the goat....Yuck, he thought. I don't know what this means for our dreams of one day having a farm??? He did it though, so there is hope.


I thought I may take this sign home with me and maybe change the wording around some!
Here is Gavyn with his best friend, Jennings. It's cute because he really is a full head taller than his friend, but they watch out for each other and are super silly together.

Getting out the last of the feed with his friend Kayla watching.
Mrs. Huey and her Kindergarten Class...we LOVE Mrs. Huey!

4 comments:

Alysia said...

Love your blog! Great music playlist too. Thanks for sharing!

Johnny said...

Amanda, I am disappointed. Everybody knows that it is called Ole' McDonald's Farm. Ask Bryan.

Jamie Martin said...

I have to agree with Johnny that it is Ole' McDonald's Farm. Your family is so cute, I hope you guys are doing well.

Laura said...

that looks like so much fun. i wish we had something like that around here. i'm with him on the milking...sound kind of gross to me too!