
After months of talking about his Superman Party, we finally celebrated at the park with cousins and grandma. Our sweet Bryton is very interested in superheroes at this time...Spider Man, Iron Man and Super Man rank the most talked about ones. He tells us he has Powers, but when we ask what are his powers he says "red and blue ones". We haven't quite figured out what that means. He knows how to hold his hands like Spider Man and shoot webs, and he makes pretty great sound effects for flying.
He is our sweet joy-full boy. He has been a little stinker as of late, getting into and making some big messes...glitter glue all over Makaylas' carpet, shampoo poured throughout Makayla's room, CD player, stuffed animals, etc. Marker on her bedspread and numerous walls, cutting up and tearing up various items, etc. It doesn't appear to be vindictive in anyway, just curiosity run amuck.....'I wonder what this will look like'
He has become very demanding about his outfits. He only wants to wear shorts and Spiderman tee shirts (thanks Mimi), only specific ones are acceptable, so his outfits are quite attractive. The tennis shoes he wears are named "the tight ones" because they are too small, but he loves them and won't wear the ones that fit him. It took him longer to become this obsessive about clothes, Makayla and Gavyn began at around 18 months, so I guess I should be glad we made it this long.
He still takes a nap, YEAH for mom. He knows how to go pee and poop in the potty almost on command, but refuses to do so very often. I haven't had the energy to pursue it very much so hopefully soon he will begin to care that he is walking around with stank grease in his pants.
We love to hear him talk, pray and explain things, it's hilarious. He is also seemingly quite well traveled. Every day he tells me of new places he has been and things he has done. For instance, he climbed to the top of the freezers at Sam's Club last night, just ask him.
He is our sweet joy-full boy. He has been a little stinker as of late, getting into and making some big messes...glitter glue all over Makaylas' carpet, shampoo poured throughout Makayla's room, CD player, stuffed animals, etc. Marker on her bedspread and numerous walls, cutting up and tearing up various items, etc. It doesn't appear to be vindictive in anyway, just curiosity run amuck.....'I wonder what this will look like'
He has become very demanding about his outfits. He only wants to wear shorts and Spiderman tee shirts (thanks Mimi), only specific ones are acceptable, so his outfits are quite attractive. The tennis shoes he wears are named "the tight ones" because they are too small, but he loves them and won't wear the ones that fit him. It took him longer to become this obsessive about clothes, Makayla and Gavyn began at around 18 months, so I guess I should be glad we made it this long.
He still takes a nap, YEAH for mom. He knows how to go pee and poop in the potty almost on command, but refuses to do so very often. I haven't had the energy to pursue it very much so hopefully soon he will begin to care that he is walking around with stank grease in his pants.
We love to hear him talk, pray and explain things, it's hilarious. He is also seemingly quite well traveled. Every day he tells me of new places he has been and things he has done. For instance, he climbed to the top of the freezers at Sam's Club last night, just ask him.



What strange obsessions and stories do your kids tell?
3 comments:
Wow... I bet Bryton and Zack will have a total spider-man web shoot off at the beach this year. (Zack think's he's spiderman too... I guess every little boy does though right?) I can't believe Bryton's 3. CRAZY! And speaking of crazy, WHAT is up with Gavyn's hair?? :)
Don't even get me started on Tipton's strange stories...despite the messes and craziness, they are so fun and still grow sooo fast. He's so handsome.
Hannah sees monsters, ghost, and pumkins out the car window on a regular basis. She has been having a problem with worms and spiders in her bed. She even saw Santa Claus out of the monarail (SW?) at the Orlando Airport. I agree that they are soo funny at this age. I'm very sad I missed his birthday. He looked so happy and proud that it was his party. Brady was there and I bet that made him very happy.
Post a Comment