Monday, February 9, 2009

Teeth and Hair

Bryan has cut his own hair since we got married and so it was natural for him to cut our boys hair, especially since Gavyn has his exact hair.
Gavyn wanted to give it a try this time so Bryan put on the largest guard and let him have a go.
Bryton is not so enthusiastic....
Then a few days later, Gavyn lost his first tooth. Well, it was the first tooth to fall out on its own because an adult tooth was ready. He has had a missing top left tooth for 2 1/2 years because of an unfortunate meeting with a keyboard in the hands of his cousin Emily (Thanks Amy ;-) ).

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I never noticed his missing tooth before. My Kaitlyn has one missing too, but it wasn't her cousin. It was a play kitchen and a concrete slab...ouch! I hope the tooth fairy was good to him.

*~Becky~* said...

I love the cute pics of the hair cut and Gavyn loks so cute as a teethless wonder. Well maybe his other tooth will start coming in since he is now loosing the other ones.