Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome to Blogging


I've been saying I was going to this for awhile and figured I had better get to it. I still don't really know what I am doing, so bear with me as I figure out how to design and set up this site. Here's a starter picture of the family this summer in Daytona Beach.

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

HA!!!! I found you guys. Bryan said you had a blog and I tried to search for it... I finally found it by just guessing what you might have picked and typing it in. I'm so excited and can't wait to keep up on your lives. It's sad how far apart we are and I'm excited to read about the funny things your kids do and say. And I can't wait to seem more pictures of that newest nephew of mine! Whoo Hooo!! Welcome to blogging!

RyanH said...

Glad to see you're a bloggin'! Lisa is quite the active blogger, so I let her take care of that aspect of sharing our happenings. I'll look forward to posts!