
Well, we finally found and bought a mini van for our soon to be growing family. It's a 2000 Toyota Sienna, M... especially was excited. She said we have the shiniest car on the road, although she wished it just had a tv in it. Now the baby can officially come, we have his van and car seat, clothes and cradle all ready for him. My visit to the midwives today says we still have some waiting to do, oh well, one thing is for sure, this baby will come out to meet us one day soon!
The kids are way into the "Black Stallion" right now, we have been reading a chapter a night for the past week. It's great to see them get so excited to listen to a book that some would say they are too young to understand. I love literature! They are also in love with their new "Charlotte's Web" movie (thanks Aunt Cari and Uncle James) and keep requesting to watch it over and over again.
I heard a country song today about Cinderella's Dad or something. It had me crying thinking about my sweet babies. Time is so fleeting when they are the happiest at home, I can kiss away or cuddle away their hurts and fears, when M... promises that she will never leave our home and wants to live with us forever, G.... wants to build his house right next door with his brothers so he can come over and eat at our bigger table, and B... is just happy as long as he has us close by him. I love being a mother and feel so blessed to have my sweet children around me all the time.
1 comment:
I love that song too... something about stealing cinderella. It always makes me think about Lila growing up! I think your new van is pretty spiffy too.
Post a Comment