Family Pictures after I had worked the night before....not such a great idea. I do love the way the boys came out though.
My hopes of Christmas cards and letters have been given up, but know of our love and appreciation for all the prayers and love and support we continue to feel each day. This is truly a beautiful time of year and I've never felt such deep love and faith in my Savior who is
"Ris'n with healing in his wings...
Born that man no more may die,
Born to raise the sons of earth,
Born to give them second birth,
Hark the herald angels sing,
Glory to the newborn King!"




9 comments:
oh my gosh, I barely recognize Bryton... cute pictures!!
I love all of the pictures! They turned out fabulous. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all.
You guys look AMAZING! We love you! Bryan you don't look pregnant, even if you feel it. hehehe. I just found a picture of Carissa getting a ride on Bryan's shoulders. I'll have to post it later. Love ya guys.
Hope you did have a very merry Christmas!
Your kids are sooo big! They look a little different than on the side bar. ;)
I hope things are going ok for you all!!!
Too cute!!!
Okay, you're a nerd...You look great in that picture!
But the boys certainly steal the show. No doubt. I cannot believe how different Cayd looks since the last time I saw him! (October) Crazy!
My favorite is Gavyn in the family picture. Love that kid.
Wow! Where does the time go? Hope you don't mind I got your blog from Hermansen's, was happy to see your names, then so sad to see what you are going through. You have a beautiful family! Sorry to hear about Bryan, hope things are going as good as they can considering. It is fun to catch up with old friends with FB and blogs. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things go smoothly with the treatments and can get back to life without hospitals soon.
I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you guys!
You guys are so beautiful! The kids are getting sooo big! My prayers are with you all. Much love to you!
Post a Comment