We are finally home from our adventures this summer and I have tons of stories and memories and yes...pictures. The thing I don't have yet is time. Who does???? So instead of stressing about getting them all done in order and perfect. I am going to grab certain pictures I love and share the memories as I have a moment here and there.This family one is overlooking the Charleston, SC harbor. The kids love the cannons, or the "cannon ball shooter" as Bryton says.
Cayd gives us the best cheesey smile whenever we pull out the camera. I even have a short video at the pool where I wanted to see him jump in, but instead he recognized the camera and stands there for 15 seconds trying to hold his smile for a picture. Bryan and I decided it's finally time to go and get that professional family picture done.
Bryan cut mohawks for the boys for the beach, the compromise was that they got to wear it for the day and then let Mom cut it before we left for Daytona.


2 comments:
fun! fun! fun!
and what is it with boys and mohawks? i had to do that same compromise not long ago.
Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
Post a Comment