Friday, December 12, 2008

Why Are We Spending $$$ on Toys?


TAMPONS +

TAPE +

SILLY CLOTHES = FUN

Here we are at this holiday season, shopping or trying to figure out gifts for these wonderful children of ours. We can barely afford gas, food, and bills and now we have gifts on top of it all.

Why do we do this to ourselves when the Best toys are usually things we already have????

6 comments:

*~Becky~* said...

I love this, and it is so true. Everyone keeps asking me what to get Isaac since he is so little and I have told everyone just buy the things you can think you need for a baby because Isaac is just going to care about the paper and bows.

Em Russ said...

ha ha, Zack's favorite toy for a LONG time was a box of tampons and oh, how Lila loves tape. She gets of thing of it every year in her stocking!!

Johnny said...

Our kids only get Playtex, non of that cheap Equate stuff for out little ones. I have feeling that Bryan helped Gavyn get the idea to tape his face up. We use to do that all the time.

Anonymous said...

I love it! That was so funny...and so true! :) Are you going anywhere for Christmas? We are staying home this year.

Lisa R.D. said...

This post brought on a belly laugh. They are so creative--just put wrapping paper on those tampons and rolls of tape and you'll be good to go :).

Tiffany said...

Last night I was wrapping presents and seriously considered wrapping 4 of the empty wrapping paper tubes for Carson and putting them under the tree because he would proabably have more fun with those than his toys. He would be thrilled to have yet more things to hit people with. The tape pictures are awesome!!!