Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Parade

There is always a great Parade downtown for Christmas. It was the longest one I have ever been to this year (besides Macy's in high school). The kids had a blast with their cousins and the candy...lots and lots of candy canes. We were glad Grandma and Grandpa came as well. The babies got lots of attention. Cayd's Christmas Firsts.

Cayd and Grandpa



Cousin Breckann loving on Cayd
Mommy's and their Babies
Silly Kids waiting for the parade to begin
On our way home, the kids were asking for water and Gavyn really had to go to the bathroom. He was walking ahead of us hurrying to the car. Well as we we're going along we notice this on the sidewalk......

Can you guess?

Guess he couldn't hold it any longer ;-)

4 comments:

Marilee Belnap said...

OOOOHHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!that is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. That is definitely parenthood for ya! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! When ya gotta go ya gotta go. :)
What a fun parade!

Em Russ said...

shorts in December... I'm TOTALLY jealous. And Gavyn is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

i would love his dickin my mouth when he pees