Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Week

We had many opportunities to dress up....Trunk or treat at Church, Downtown Festival, and actual Halloween. Makayla was a butterfly or fairy depending on when you asked. Bryton fluctuated between Spider Man and Superman. Bryan, in the back ground dressed up as the UPS man to take the kids out on Halloween night, one kid said,"I know you, you used to bring boxes to my house".
Gavyn was a cowboy each time.
Cayd was a pumpkin and a spider at different times although he was sick for his first Halloween .

All in all we had a great time, but I am glad this Halloween season is over, now if we can just get rid of all the candy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, I love what you have done with your hair! Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had such a fun halloween! I love it that you and Bryan dressed up too!

SpaceyKasey said...

I just love you guys.