Mimi with the grand kids...Gavyn, Hillary, Makayla, Tyler, Bryton and LoganWe got to travel up to Georgia for the Veteran's Day weekend. My brother, James and his family got to come as well. It was fun for all the cousins to play together in the beautiful Fall leaves, etc. We got to meet our newest niece and nephew...Katie and Isaac. They are absolutely Adorable!!!
It was also a somber time as we also laid the headstone for our precious nephew Luke. It was a beautiful day and the Headstone was perfect! How grateful we are for eternal families. We were given a reminder to cherish relationships, forgive faster, and help heal damaged relationships for our time is short and there's not enough time to hold grudges.




3 comments:
Your sweet Mom looks so happy to be with her grandchildren! Laying the headstone must have been such an emotional experience. My half sister had twins that were born so early and they both passed away...I think of them often. I am so thankful for the gospel and for the knowledge that provides such comfort and strength to us!
Thank you so much Amanda!! I was so excited to read in your comment about substituting applesauce! You have no idea how happy you just made me! I love you!!
It is so great that you are able to have all these moments with the kids and their cousins. So jealous. I don't really get that on either side of the family. And you are amazing for actually posting about it when you have 4 kids. You know I think you are amazing Amanda. Love you!
Post a Comment