Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where Have we Been?

In reality we were only at the beach for a week, but the preparing and recuperating took at least another week. Plus we moved Cayd's crib into our office, for fear of attack in a shared room, and therefore, late nights blogging have been a thing of the past. Then there's the Olympics, Homeschooling, and my list of excuses can go on, but I'll quit.
These were some of the cute pictures from Daytona, beware alot more will come your way. We had a blast, all 17 Russ grandbabies were there and it was a LOUD week.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer vacations with family are so fun! I haven't even gotten around to posting about ours and it was over a month ago! Oh well, someday maybe... I bet you guys had a blast! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Lisa R.D. said...

I loved all your photos--and we're glad to have you back in BlogLand :).

SpaceyKasey said...

Great pix. Love you guys.

Brooke said...

Cute family guys!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures...how fun to go to the beach! I have really had to cut back on blogging time, too. How is homeschooling going? We are just getting started again now. :) I think of you everyday as I use the beautiful sling! I am so thankful for you Amanda! LOVE you!!

*~Becky~* said...

I love the cute beach picture! I know ya'll always have a blast. All of the kids look like they were enjoying themselves to the fullest. I love the pic of Bryton flexing in his floaties. That so remonds me of something Bryan would do!