Well, we were blessed to have a sweet friend who worked at Disney as a college intern this Fall. She was able to get us three free passes, so for the price of one child and parking we were able to take all the kids to Disney World. They haven't been since Makayla was 3 and Gavyn was 18 months.We live 45 minutes from the place, but it is still costly.
The kids had a blast, the day was perfect...beautiful weather, short lines, low crowd, and a sister in law who knows the ropes (Thanks Mel).Makayla Belle decided to dress as Belle at the last minute. She actually stayed in costume all day. It was a precious moment when she met Belle. She ran up to her and hugged her for at least a full minute without letting go or saying anything. She was soooo excited and Belle was so sweet, she didn't rush her at all. After we got home, she told me that Belle had told her to "never stop reading" and she has taken that to heart.
Gavyn LOVED Pirates of the Caribbean and we all loved Buzz Lightyear where you get to shoot Zerg (sp?). Bryton got to drive a rocket in the air and Cayd patiently made it though the day without sleeping. He finally had a breakdown on the way back to the parking lot...poor baby. It was a wonderful day with lots of memories. Now every time Bryton has seen the castle he says..."I've been there!" real excited like.









5 comments:
What a fun time! I love all the photos... so I had no idea that you were ONLY 45 minutes from Disney. We totally should have called you while we were there and made arrangements to get together. Ryan and I had in our minds that you were 4 or 6 hours away and we didn't want to inconvenience you. Do you hear that? It's the sound of me kicking myself. Argh!
oooh, I'm jealous. We might need to have a chat with Jari!
What a fun day! I love the picture of Makayla and Belle. I have never experienced Disney World, we may have to come visit you guys sometime :).
What a spectacular day, from start to finish.
oh i'm so jealous, i would love to be at disney right now instead of the freezing arctic :) and i love the oranges so cute
Post a Comment